- How to Visit From Home
- Step 1 - How To Test Your Connection Speed
- Step 2 - How To Register A New Vizvox Account
- Step 3 - How To Set Up Your System For An At Home Visit (Remote Visit)
- Step 4 - How To Add Funds To Your Account
- Step 5 - How To Schedule An At Home Visit (Remote Visit)
- Step 6 - How To Conduct An At Home Visit (Remote Visit)
- How to Visit From the Jail Lobby
- Contact Us
Step 6 - How To Conduct An At Home Visit (Remote Visit)
15 minutes prior to the start time of your remote visit open the VizVox Phone Client on your computer
Once it is open, enter your user name and login in the appropriate fields then click on “VISIT”
Once logged in, the screen will be blank for a bit until someone from the facility comes on. They will be verifying your identity, so please have your photo identification ready.
Please note: This may take several minutes, please stay connected until a representative from the facility connects with you.
After the representative from the facility has verified your identity, they will then instruct you to hang up the call and then reconnect so that they can connect you directly with the resident.