Have a question about using VizVox?
Call 888-646-9437 or 210-572-9611
Mon - Fri 8am - 7pm CST | Sat & Sun 8am - 5pm CST
ATTENTION ALL VISITORS FOR MINNEHAHA COUNTY JAIL
Due to increasing demand on the jail visiting system the following change is being made: Each person will be allowed to visit an inmate only once per day. After you have completed visiting an inmate you may not visit that person again until that person's next scheduled visiting day. You may visit another inmate but you will need to return to the visiting line and wait your turn.
- Visits will last 30 minutes
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment or up to 96 hours (4 days) in advance
- Due to increasing demand on the jail visiting system each person will be allowed to visit an inmate only once per day.
- To schedule a remote visit you will need to have at least $10.50 in your ICSolutions prepaid account.
- The visit charge will be applied to your prepaid account as soon as your visit is scheduled.
- If your visit is cancelled by the facility, we will return the $10.50 to your prepaid account.
- All visitors should arrive or connect 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time on order to check in.
- Visitors who connect after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
- All visitors must possess a valid government issued photo ID with date of birth. If no date of birth listed please have your birth certificate as well.
- Acceptable forms of ID are driver’s license, state ID card, passport, or military ID card.
- All children (under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult and must possess a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
While you may be able to schedule a visitation with most devices, you must use a Windows based computer (PC with operating system more recent than Windows XP) with Internet Explorer or Firefox web browser to conduct a remote visitation from home.