ATTENTION ALL JAIL LOBBY VISITORS
Due to increasing demand on the jail visiting system the following change is being made: Each person will be allowed to visit an inmate only once per day. After you have completed visiting an inmate you may not visit that person again until that person's next scheduled visiting day. You may visit another inmate but you will need to return to the visiting line and wait your turn.
- Visits will last 30 minutes
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment or up to 96 hours (4 days) in advance
- Due to increasing demand on the jail visiting system each person will be allowed to visit an inmate only once per day.
- To schedule a remote visit you will need to have at least $10.50 in your ICSolutions prepaid account.
- The visit charge will be applied to your prepaid account as soon as your visit is scheduled.
- If your visit is cancelled by the facility, we will return the $10.50 to your prepaid account.
- All visitors should arrive or connect 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time on order to check in.
- Visitors who connect after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
- All visitors must possess a valid government issued photo ID with date of birth. If no date of birth listed please have your birth certificate as well.
- Acceptable forms of ID are driver’s license, state ID card, passport, or military ID card.
- All children (under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult and must possess a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
Hours of Visitation
ALL LOBBY VISITS MUST BE SCHEDULED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
There is no visitation in the lobby on Monday or Friday. The Jail Lobby visitation schedule is as follows:
|Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday||7:30 am - 10:15 am
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
ALL WEB VISITS MUST BE SCHEDULED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
The jail visitation schedule, via the web, outside the jail lobby is as follows:
|Sunday - Saturday||7:30 am - 10:15 am
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
How to test your connection speed
Download speeds less than 756K (or .75 Mb/s) may result in degraded video and/or audio. If you are not certain of your internet connection speed, you should confirm it at http://www.testmyspeed.com
Video Visitation brought to you by VizVox and ICSolutions
Visitor Instruction Guide
Visitor Registration is now mandatory in order to participate in a video visitation session with an inmate at the Minnehaha County Jail. Visitors will only have to register one time and the registration will allow visitors to schedule visitation sessions with any approved inmate at the facility.
The information gathered during the registration process is used only to ensure that a visitor is allowed to participate in either an onsite or remote visitation.
The Scheduling process will:
- Eliminate any waiting experienced when you arrive at the jail for a visitation session
- Ensure that the inmate is available for a visit
- Ensure that video visitation equipment is available for your visit
All visits will be scheduled based on policies for visitation as set forth by the Minnehaha County Jail.
All visitors are required to schedule their visits in advance and reservations to visit inmates will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Onsite visits are not available on Monday or Friday. The onsite Video Visitation Center for all inmates is located at:
- 500 N.Minnesota Avenue
- In Minnehaha County Jail Public Safety Building
Internet Explorer must be used for this application. From Internet Explorer on your computer, go to our web site at: http://minnehaha.seevizvox.com/vizvox
How to register a new Vizvox Account
Click on Visitor Registration
Select the inmate that you wish to visit with using the first initial of the inmate’s last name
The Visitor Information Screen appears
- Fill in all of the required fields as indicated with the
- Set a unique user name and password
- Select the ID type and enter the ID number
- Fill in your date of birth, gender and ethnicity
- Enter your email address
- Enter your current address and the telephone number associated with your ICSolutions PrePaid account
- Click Next
The Registration Complete screen will appear with the Visitors registration number assigned. Please make note of your registration number as it will be needed every time you arrive for your video visitation session.
After registration. Verify your account by clicking login at the top right hand corner of the page.
Enter your login name and password.
If your login was successful you may now schedule a visit.
How to Schedule A Visit
Log into your Vizvox Account at http://minnehaha.seevizvox.com/vizvox.
Enter your login name and password.
After you successfully login to your Vizvox Account, you will see the Visitation Screen
The visit charge is automatically deducted from this account at the time the visit is scheduled.
Click on schedule visitation
Read and accept visitation rules
Fill in all of the required fields as indicated with the following
- if you are coming to the facility, select the facility name
- if you are visiting from home select remote visitation center
- from the drop down box, select the name of the inmate
- select the date for your visitation, must be at least 24 hours prior.
- select the time for your visit, and “click” next
The scheduled visitation visitor details and confirm appointment screens will appear
- check and verify that all of the information is correct
- click on next on each screen
The scheduled visitation complete screen will now appear with the visitation confirmation number listed. Make a note of this confirmation number as it will be required when the visitor arrives for his/her visit
How to add funds to your account!
Log into your account or create a new one at www.icsolutions.com
Once your information is displayed, click the Make Payment button
Select the state in which the resident is located
After selecting the State you must select the Agency they are located in.
Select the Agency where the resident is housed
Please select PrePaid Account as the product you would like to apply the funds to (Video Visitation funds are deducted from your PrePaid Account)
Please select credit/debit card as the payment method (Please note that rate information is only applicable to telephone calls)
Enter the amount you would like to pay
Once you have entered the amount you are depositing to your account choose calculate total.
Click the Calculate Total button to receive the total payment amount Click Continue
Enter the credit/debit card information and confirm the billing information associated with the card you are using
Click Authorize Credit Card to authorize your card to be charged
How to set up your system for an At Home Visit (Remote Visit)
If you plan to schedule a remote session please log in and follow the remote user instructions.
Click Remote User Instructions
Step 1: Install VizVox
Step 2: Find the VixVox Phone on your desktop and double click to open.
Check to see that your camera is recognized by the phone. If your camera is working, you should be able to see yourself on the screen.