- How To Visit From Your Home Computer (Off-site)
- Step 1 - How to Test Your Connection Speed
- Step 2 - How To Register A New Vizvox Account
- Step 3 - How To Set Up Your System For An At Home Visit (Remote Visit)
- Step 4 - How To Add Funds To Your Account
- Step 5 - How To Schedule An Off-site Visit (Visit from Home)
- Step 6 - How To Conduct An Off-site Visit (Visit from Home)
- How to Visit On-site From the Jail Lobby
- Contact Us
Step 3 - How To Set Up Your System For An At Home Visit (Remote Visit)
If you plan to schedule a remote session please log in and follow the remote user instructions.
Click Remote Visitation Information.
Step 1: Install VizVox Remote Client
Currently, Windows 10 is not yet supported for remote video visitation. We are working to identify the incompatibilties and hope to have resolution soon. Please check back later for further updates.
*NOTE* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or higher is required in order to install the VizVox Remote Client for this facility. The .NET framework needed may be found at the link below. Please ensure this is installed before attempting to install the VizVox Remote Client.
Step 2: Find the VixVox Phone on your desktop and double click to open.
Check to see that your camera is recognized by the phone. If your camera is working, you should be able to see yourself on the screen.
Note: To test your connection during regular business hours, enter your login credentials and press the "Test" button. You will then be connected to an ICS Video Support Representative.